International Journal of Applied Optimization Studies
The aim of International Journal of Applied Optimization Studies (IJAOS) is to publish original and high-quality research that contributes Industrial Engineering and Management. IJAOS's main emphasis is on the quantitative improvement analysis of systems in the production and service scopes. IJAOS is open access, free of charge publication, and uses a blind peer review.
- Research papers including novel mathematical models developed for real-world applications.
- Theoretical research papers with significant contributions in the field of operations research.
- Real case studies implementing most recent efficient solution methods and models.
- Research papers introducing novel methodologies like novel applied heuristic/metaheuristic algorithms.
- Review papers that precisely survey the literature with the topics related to Industrial Engineering and Management
General topics covered by the journal include, but not limited to, the following:
- Mathematical Modeling
- Supply Chain Management
- Portfolio Problems
- Production Planning and Inventory Control
- Human Resource Planning
- Project Scheduling and Management
- Manufacturing and Service Strategies
- Work Design, Measurement, and Improvement
- Reliability Engineering
- Quality Control: Statistical Process Control, Measurement System Analysis, etc.
- Logistics, Transportation, Distribution, and Materials Handling
- Emergency Relief/Humanitarian Logistics
- Operations and Information Management
- Heuristic and Metaheuristic Algorithms
- Neural Networks Application